Asked by Apr 07, 2014 at 05:47 PM about the 1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL

year, condition, mileage, selling, buying?

83 Rx7, Looks good with some paint damage and a dent. runs but not well Can't pass California smog test. 74,700 mi, selling What is it worth? , Is it worth fixing up ? I can't seem to find someone near me who works on these.

My opinion would be about 2500 and that if the condition is 8/10 inside and out. just keep in mind the rotaries arent cheap to fix and hard to find specialist in rotary engines.if it doesnt run well right now I would say 1800

Thanks, that helps. Trying to decide if to keep. Fix to sell. Or give to goodwill