My car dies

Asked by Dec 15, 2009 at 12:19 PM about the 1990 Dodge Omni 4 Dr America Hatchback

My car if sitting will most of the time die it will start right back up. If you have it in park or nuteral it most of the time you push on the gas it will take it. But if you have it in gear it will die on you. And if you have the gas peddle to the floor you still aing going any where. But you barely touch the gas you might get home but it will die on you. And you aint gonna go very fast at all.

75

If it has a carb (not fuel injected) it needs a carb rebuild

it sounds like a carburator. i havent seen one of those in years and it lasted this long. what did you do?

75

Now be nice. I have an 83 carbed, still strong and 2 88 turbos at over 250 hp. 90 may have gotten TBI. I need to check my service manuals.