1990 dodge dynasty will start,idle,run fine(on level ground) but when i try to drive up or down an incline it shuts out(like it has lost fuel).

Asked by May 11, 2014 at 10:06 AM about the 1990 Dodge Dynasty 4 Dr LE Sedan

i have a 1990 dynasty,and as stated in above question it will start normally,idle normally it will also show ample power in all gears with foot on brake&given acceleration also seems fine driving on level ground...but when i try to drive up or down an incline it starts to spit & sputter like it isnt getting any fuel,so any information,help or advice will be greatly accepted.thank you.

Possibly the fuel pump when the pump is forced and its bad it will cause stalling anmy 93 ranger did the same thing changed out the pump and filter and it was good to go