need to know where the three belts, power stering ,alternator ,and a/c goes, in what order, having trouble. Thank You

Asked by May 20, 2007 at 02:28 PM about the 1990 Dodge Daytona 2 Dr ES Hatchback

Dear Gentlemen:
I need to know where the three belts on the engine goes, power sterinh, alternator, and a/c. Thank You...Eddie

22,100

Hi Eddie. If you are this far into fixing this car you should probably have a Chilton's with you to help you out. if you aren't ready to buy one (you really should), then try the local library where they will most likely have one for you to take a look at. You'll probably have you diagram and procedure for the cost of a couple of 25-cent copies. If not then drive a fresh cup of coffee down to your local Dodge dealer and pick his brains. He will probably have some reference material for you to help you out. Good luck!

75

You didn't specify which engine you have.

2,110

p/s first(close to engine).alt 2nd..then a/c....hope this helps