Odd fast blinking light in 3 dash buttons, radio out: is this a fuse?
Jeep Grand Cherokee 2014 Larado with 4x4 package, 25,500 miles.
Is this a fuse? I hope to avoid a $140 diagnostic fee at the dealership.
• The "Eco", "AC", and "Recirc" buttons on the dash blink yellow at a
very high rate whether the car is running or "Off"
• Fan knob will not bring on fan or change speed
• HOWEVER: these functions *can* be controlled by the Uconnect 5
system "Climate" controls in the upper dash.
• Volume knob cannot bring up radio volume
• Radio cannot be controlled in Uconnect
• Phone music over USB might also not be working (not carefully
• All fuses were pushed to insure seating (many were apparently almost
out of their sockets)
• Visual inspection of several dash-related circuits (according to
manual) showed no burned-out fuse.
• We recently (two weeks ago) had dealer reset Key Access system
after body work on passengers doors done at a separate auto body shop.
Key access wires not reconnected during body work
Really hoping to have some feedback by end of day today, Thursday, because my dealership appointment is tomorrow morning.
Have the same problem, have you checked it thru dealership? can you tell what it was? Thanks
Search Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
Jeep Grand Cherokee Experts
Related Models For Sale
Used Cars For Sale