Delete Radio presets?

Asked by Aug 11, 2015 at 10:18 AM about the 2013 Nissan Leaf SL

feel silly asking, but how do I delete radio presets?  I have a 2013 Nissan Leaf without
the navigation system.  I accidentally (?) set on AM radio preset and one FM2 radion
preset, and I want to delete them.  How?

7,045

idk if it will work, but you can scan to the station you want and then you can press and hold the button of the one you don't want. YMMV

I do not want any station presets on the AM or FM2 bands. Never listen to any AM stations or any need on the FM2. Trying to not have the SOURCE select switch on the steering wheel skip the AM and FM2

that is "Trying to have the SOURCE select switch on the steering wheel skip the AM and FM2"

264,285

Check the owners manual, but you propbably can't do what you trying to accomplish.

7,045

Have you looked in the owners manual yet?

7,045

https://owners.nissanusa.com/content/techpub/ManualsAndGuides/Nissa nLEAF/2013/2013-NissanLEAF-owner-manual.pdf

thanks, but the owners manual was the first place I looked. then hoped to be able to chat on the nissan website, but that did not work either. I did find in the manual that the radio memory will be lost if the 12 volt battery cable is disconnected or if the fuse to the radio removed. Thinking I will try to remove the fuse tonight. But sure hoped I could just delete a preset, but guess not.

If I understand your issue correctly, it could be something as simple as the way you use the steering wheel button. Holding it up or down is different than simply clicking up or down, quickly. Each of those are different than pressing Source in. The manual gives some info: SOURCE button: Push to change the mode in sequence of AM, FM, XM, CD, USB memory, iPod® player, Pandora® (if so equipped) and Bluetooth® streaming audio. If a mode is not ready to function, it will be skipped. Push up or down to select a radio station or a track. I would add to that by saying A) holding the source button in does nothing different unless you push hard enough to honk. Haha. B) Seeking for a radio station rather than moving along your presets for the particular input is accomplished by holding up or down. I just tried this, and didn't move across inputs when I maneuvered my presets. I can have 6 presets on each input and they cycle FM1 p1-p6 and then back to FM1 p1. Does that help?