I have a 91 stealth rt turbo... My turbo oil seals are leaking oil into my intake... Do I have flat back or super back turbos? or will i have to take them apart to find out... I need a rebuild kit too

55

Asked by Aug 11, 2009 at 02:12 AM about the 1991 Dodge Stealth 2 Dr R/T Turbo AWD Hatchback

Further details on your question or topic

25

You will have TD09 turbos. As far as I know there aren't more than 1 model, so I hope this information will help.

55

no... I have TD04 16g turbos...I have done that much resurch...

55

So then u have aftermarket turbos on ur car?? Cause are cars come stock with td04 9b the 16g are a td05 housing and are aftermarket turbos used on are cars but originally a mitsu evoIII turbo.

55

Your right on that... Im not sure what I was looking at or thinking... But I know I dont have td09 turbos... And it only took you 2 months to catch it

55

Oh I just sign up for this thing anyways they do make a rebuild kit for are turbos but the rear turbo is really hard to get out cause it is a tight squeeze in between the fire wall and engine. I don't know if you know of 3sx.com but they have a rebuild kit the only thing about them is the prices are kind of high and they rip u off on shipping u could also try a mitsu dealer and see if they sell the kits probably not tho.