1991 dodge stealth won't start

Asked by May 07, 2014 at 09:02 PM about the 1991 Dodge Stealth 2 Dr ES Hatchback

Car will turn over with no problem, but the fuel pump will not kick on. I've replaced the
ECM, fuel pump relay, and even the fuel pump it's self. I've checked the ground, ground
from the pump to the chassis/body is good. Checked all fuses, fuses seem to be good.
Checked the volts to the pump, and everything seems to be fine. The only way I can get
the car to run is if I run a wire directly from the battery to the pump, and the car will fire up
and run. Help!!

2,795

PBS says it's what need a code you can't fix a car with money Obd Are you getting spark Cam or crank sensor pick sensor need the code please