Why is my car flouting at low rpms

Asked by Feb 21, 2015 at 10:07 PM about the 1987 Mazda 323 Deluxe Hatchback

My 1987 mazda 323 5 speed c
Keeps flouting like it's red
lining. I've have try'd every
thing I can think of only duse it
when heated up and in hear
changed the spark plugs cap
rotor wires checked vacuum if I
what's wrong it's just flouting
at 4000 rpm

39,085

Get some throttle body cleaner. Remove throttle body and dismantle it and clean all parts. Remove Idle Air Control Valve and clean that also. Check all hoses for vacuum leaks. Remove PVC and spray some cleaner through it. See if you notice a difference. If car still acting up, unplug the EGR and see if that makes a difference.

I've try'd all that didn't help

39,085

Okay, when you say flouting what exactly do you mean? Flouting is totally the wrong word. Do you mean your RPM's are fluctuating from high to low?

This happens only when in In gear at 4000 rpm it bounces up and down

39,085

I hate to suggest replacing parts on your car because they are very expensive for that model. Do you have the check engine light on? Have you replace the crank sensor?

No light I'll have it checKed out I've only had the car about 2 month's

39,085

The only other part I can suggest is the MAP sensor. A bad MAP sensor does cause the engine to surge. Have you replaced or tested it?

No I'm going in to have my car tested today thanks for your help

39,085

Post back with the solution. So many people just end threads and never post back what caused the problem or how they fixed it. Thanks!