Does anyone know where the best place is to find parts for a 1989 VW Vanagon?

5

Asked by Nov 15, 2012 at 11:29 AM about the 1989 Volkswagen Vanagon GL Camper Passenger Van

5,925

Yes! http://www.rockauto.com/ I use them all the time for my Lincoln. They literally have just about everything and the prices are half that of parts stores. Hope this helped!

90,075

You can get a 5% discount code at GAOwnersClub.com - type "RockAuto" in the search box to find the thread.

4,395

Be sure to check out Vanagon.com It's a great community of Vanagon owners ....lots of great tips. I also like the Bus Depot for parts (www.busdepot.com).

20

JCWhitney has a lot of VW parts-get catalog

4,395

www.jcwhitney.com But it seems they don't have much for Vanagons. West Coast Metric is another good source.