What's my Vanagon Worth?

Asked by Aug 03, 2015 at 05:32 PM about the 1988 Volkswagen Vanagon GL Passenger Van

I have a 1988 Vanagon GL. Second owner. The van was t-boned in a fender bender many
years ago, and because of the damage to all three main side panels, the insurance
claimed it was a total loss. The dent is only cosmetic, however as the van rides great. I
have over 280,000 miles on him. I am curious how much he is worth? I live in the seattle
area

There is one single solitary 1988 VW Vanagon listed Nation-wide. For $38, 750. No typo. 38,750. I don't know what is so special about this one or what. I was flabbergasted

Ok, just out of curiosity I widened my search to 1987 to 1990. A, '87 for...Hold on to your socks... $109,870. With 145,000 miles. Another for $69,970. Ya got me pal.

26,055

list it with all your info..and ask for best offer... also the engine/transaxle is worth far more the the car...if ok, part it out on ebay !

26,055

30000 mint