Sink water pump how to fix 1983

195

Asked by Feb 22, 2014 at 05:42 AM about the 1983 Volkswagen Vanagon Camper Passenger Van

Just got a 1983 t-3 joker volkswagen vanagon westfalia,only 61k on it looks and runs
great but the water for sink will not work ,called gowesty.com they said it needed a
new water pump so I got one ,and can't figer out how to get it in I'm not much of a
macanic, can some one please tell me how to do it my car mechanic can figure it it
also ,what do I do...thanks for you'r time.....Jamie L ps I have the Canada /USA model

242,255

This might help........http://volksweb.relitech.com/19wpump.htm

Best Answer
195

No not a water pump for the van it's a air cooler van 1983 ,how to put in the pump for the sink water ,but thank you ..plus I looked up that site it's cool but could not help me. Thanks ...Jamie l