Volkswagen vanagon westfalia 1983 need to fix the sink

195

Asked by Feb 20, 2014 at 10:11 PM about the 1983 Volkswagen Vanagon Camper Passenger Van

I just got a Volkswagen vanagon westfalia 1983 T-3 joker the Canada /USA model the
water for the sink is not working I was told it needed a new water pump so I order one
from go west ,got it and I can't figer out how to put it in ? Can some one please tell me
thank you for you'r time .....Jamie

195

Well I figured it out myself its in the back hatch by you'r clothes closet the little compartment you open it up and see a small plastic cover open that and you will see you'r water holder it's inside that ,ps it's a good idea to open the water tank and clean it out every couple of years ,mind looked so dirty when I opened it for the first time it's easy to do ......