I have a 1982 vw vanagon fuel injected engine that, will not start after it warms up

55

Asked by Dec 05, 2014 at 02:13 PM about the 1982 Volkswagen Vanagon Camper Passenger Van

This van set for years we have changed most parts , runs great till it warms up and if you
shut it down it will not start , leave it till the next day and it will start up first try , changed
air control valve etc . New pump , new lines ? Flushed tank put all new seals in it , I even
took it to the best vw mechanic in eastern Texas and he can't figure it out , please help
me to get my baby running , I had a 69 for ivermectin 20 years in my younger days ,
bought this one I can't figure out .

55

I went thru the complete check list of the engine and ecm controls, the problem was the #3 engine cylinder, fuel system temperature probe, it OHM out good, but I changed it out from friends VW Vanagon and it works great now, got new one and installed it, all problems fixed.