Is it possible to swap a Chrysler Dynasty V6 3.3 L tranny into a Chrysler Pacifica?

10

Asked by Jun 17, 2015 at 09:41 AM about the 1991 Dodge Dynasty 4 Dr LE Sedan

I have a rebuilt 1991 tranny from a Chrysler Dynasty V6 3.3 L.  The car is finished.  It needs a new fuel rail.  I am going to save some body parts and the tranny.  Then the car will be junked.  Instead of just storing the tranny, I think it would be a good idea to swap into another car that is missing one.  Pacifica would be ideal.  Is the A604 in the Dynasty and the 41TE in the Pacifica identical ?

10

hmmm, looks like it is possible as long as the Pacifica has a 3.5 or 3.8 L engine, A Chrysler Pacifica looks like the most modern and badass vehicle I will be able to use the Dynasty tranny with. I have another Dynasty so I don't want to put the tranny into a NY or Imperial, don't need two similar cars. also I always wanted a Pacifica