my 1991 dodge dynasty with 3.3 ene will start up after its been sitting for about 4 hrs itl run for about 4 or 5 minuts then itl start missing and stall and wont staru up till it cools off for 4 hrs can someone help please

Asked by Jun 23, 2014 at 06:14 PM about the 1991 Dodge Dynasty 4 Dr STD Sedan

my 1991 dodge dynasty with 3.3 eng will start up after the car has been sitting for about 4
hrs it will run for 4 or 5 min and start missing and stall out and wont start again for 4 hes
can anyone help please

Check your fuel filter and fuel pressure may be bad fuel pump,it get,s hot and die,s,then runs when cool.

the fuel pressure is ok when it dies out and its getting spark some times it will back fire when i try to re start it but if i wait about 4 hours it will start right back up im starting to think it might be the computer i welocme all coments thanks

Change cam sensor

Did that work