I was just recently given a 1987 chevy caprice brougham classic and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what i can do with it?

Asked by May 19, 2014 at 10:12 PM about the 1987 Chevrolet Caprice LS Brougham

233,335

Clean it up real good, perform a tuneup. Change filters, oil and other fluid if over 100K and drive and enjoy it!

695

If you're young at heart clean it up...tune it up put nice rims and tires on it...dual exhausts and drive it and yes like Tom said enjoy it!!!

Its only got 76k on it. Im trying to figure out how i can squeeze some more power out of it without spending to much money. I dont want to make it ghetto or anything like that, if anything im leaning more towards making it more of a sleeper. Its my first car also.

695

Ok then change the cam, lifters and carburetor there's your power in a package depending on how you prefer it.

1,525

It's a cool & comfortable cruiser. Just up grade the wheels & plus size tires & add premium shocks. A cold air intake with K & N air filter helps & or a cat back exhaust system. Your poor mans Cadillac, enjoy.