transmission is slipping on my 1986 volkswagen cabriolet

20

Asked by Apr 25, 2016 at 01:12 PM about the 1986 Volkswagen Cabriolet Base

ok I replaced my fuel pump in the gas tank(not the problem) I replaced plugs and wires(not the problem) I checked the timing(not the problem) replaced distribuator cab and rotor(not the problem) transmission fluid full but-found a problem the car does not shift right at all. it jumps and slips and using a lot of gas now. how can I now fix my transmission from slipping its an automatic and gas

20

I am trying a transmission filter kit first and add me lucas transmission treatment. I will let everyone know if it works. thanx for the advice. as for my past questions-the problem was the rubber gas line in the fuel pump in the tank. and I had a bad plug wire and one plug was not secure thanx for all the info