I have a 1987 Cadillac Deville, and my tail lights will not come on, they will when I hit the break and then go right back out when I take my foot off the brakes. I'm not sure whats going on, because we just replaced all the tail lights.. Could someone please help me or give me a rough idea of what it might be. Thanks.

Asked by Feb 11, 2016 at 09:49 AM about the 1987 Cadillac DeVille Base Sedan

1987 Cadillac Deville tail lights will not come on, only when I hit the break. My
turn signals work fine.

77,825

Sounds like the new lights have been wired wrong, the tail light are the dimmer lights, brakes and turn are both very bright.