a/c leaks

Asked by Jun 25, 2007 at 12:58 PM about the 1992 Dodge Spirit 4 Dr LE Sedan

My air conditioning is leaking water on the front passenger side floor boards. Where is the hose located?

29,675

Are you sure it's the air conditioning? Sometimes its water leaking through the seals of the window if they aren't tight enough. I don't think a leaky AC hose would leak water into the cars cabin. Maybe get yourself a manual (chilton or Haynes) and follow the directions to try and discover where the leak is coming.

45

Hello: Sounds like it's the heater core if it's leaking inside by the front passenger floor. The dash has to be ripped out, it's a bitch of a job. It will have to be replaced cuz you run the risk of losing your coolant and overheating, or freezing your system if it's cold weather. Then you run the risk of blowing head gaskets and so on. Advice: get it fixed PRONTO!!