starter

5

Asked by Feb 21, 2014 at 08:21 PM about the 1989 Buick Reatta STD Coupe

I bought a 1989 reatta, that I was told needed new ignition cylinder lock, I bought it from the Reatter store, ready to put in , I also bought new battery, not in yet just had ramp truck drop off yesterday, hood relaese wasn't working, I made shif some it working, sorry to go on but, today I replaced the side battery nuts, and I hooked up my rumper to cables, and evry thing came to life light went back down, got into truck, even panel lit up saying low fuel, I could hear a (for no other word) a wineingsme where near radiator, I'm thinking the guy that sold it to me said he wife ruin it, we all say that! but is that where the radiators is, I'm haveing the car go into vacational school and have every thing done brakes, on on, but if the starter is something I should buy from the reatta store ,or is it something they can just get from GM, I must say since joining I have found that you folks are great, in helping use newbeees

60,745

Most parts for your Reatta are standard GM and can be found at your local auto parts store or online at places like rockauto.com. Good luck with your project. It looks like a very nice car!! -Jim