1992 dodge dynasty,fail smog,fuel tank and system not holding pressure.checked all lines

Asked by Feb 20, 2015 at 01:54 AM about the 1992 Dodge Dynasty 4 Dr LE Sedan

78,205

Could just be a bad gas cap, as they are fairly cheap just replace it anyway, clear the code and road test, if the code returns, then it could be a stuck purge control valve in the fuel tank vapor system. Man a 92 and your still having to smog it, out here in the upper portion of my state if it is over 10 years old it goes exempt, the other parts of my state it is not required.