The rubber around the gearshift lever i gone on my 1992 dodge daytona es. I need to purchase another but don't know what it is called.


Asked by Apr 12, 2008 at 08:16 PM about the 1992 Dodge Daytona 2 Dr ES Hatchback

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

The rubber around the gearshift lever is gone on my 1992 dodge Daytona es. I wish to replace it but don't know what it is called. I looked on the internet and saw where they sold gear shift boots. Is this what I need?

1 Answer



Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Dodge Daytona Questions

Dodge Daytona Experts

#1 Doran Harney
Doran Harney
Reputation 70
#2 blakelee
Reputation 60
#3 Bobby Zickefoose
Bobby Zickefoose
Reputation 50
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Chevrolet Camaro
153 Great Deals out of 32,676 listings starting at $1,995
Used Ford Mustang
364 Great Deals out of 46,830 listings starting at $1,999
Used Chevrolet Corvette
95 Great Deals out of 20,202 listings starting at $3,495
Used BMW 3 Series
973 Great Deals out of 33,361 listings starting at $1,000
Used Toyota Supra
43 listings starting at $47,888
Used Dodge Stealth
53 listings
Used Ford F-150
2,213 Great Deals out of 208,669 listings starting at $1,499
Used Mazda RX-7
46 listings
Used Ford Mustang SVT Cobra
271 listings starting at $6,335