car not starting

10

Asked by Oct 07, 2014 at 09:53 AM about the 1984 Mercedes-Benz 190-Class 190E 2.3 Sedan

Hey BMark thanks for responding. car will not start at all unless jump started even with a battery.  when car starts after a jump it does runs rough.

34,655

Hummmm. How many miles on it? When you replaced the battery did you get the right size. Mercedes are finnicy about the battery. When you do get it to run dose it get hot?

34,655

You can put your answer in the box below

10

thanks for the info, the battery is the correct size and yes it does run hot to me but I chalk it up to being an older vehicle.

34,655

Have you had a compression test done yet? I fear that the engine has eaten a valve or bad head gasket. All the indications point that way. Sorry .