what is wrong with this car

10

Asked by Oct 07, 2014 at 09:11 AM about the 1984 Mercedes-Benz 190-Class 190E 2.3 Sedan

car would not start without a jump, so I bought a new battery still will not start without a jump and now seems to have no power at all but the radio comes on but no lights.
I want to know how expensive this may get or should I just dump it all together.

34,185

It's the security system.

34,185

Dose it start and then run poorly? Or not turn over on less you have a jump start even with the new battery?

Best Answer
55

starter, may be the bendix drive is heating the wall or amature.