I have a 1988 'Mercedes Benz in great condition. I have a build out warning light on and I can not locate the bulb that is out. I have checked all I know of. Can you help me locate it?

Asked by Feb 08, 2014 at 11:42 AM about the 1988 Mercedes-Benz 560-Class 560SEL Sedan

It's probably a parking light, or tail light, or license plate light or third brake light. HTH. -Jim

Dead directional bulbs will usually make the blinker noise cycle twice as fast as normal - so you know which side is out. The only thing you can do is a walk-around and don't forget the third brake light and license plates in the rear.