Rear end of vehicle wont lift after vehicle is started

335

Asked by Feb 09, 2014 at 12:15 AM about the 1986 Mercedes-Benz 560-Class 560SEL Sedan

Any body know anything about the SlS rear hydraulic, mines wont lift my rear end!

335

I'm tring to figure out the same thing. Check and see if your pump is working. It's in the front of the engine

335

You know I really don't if my pump, up front is working or not.. going to attempt to replace the fluid and replace the hydraulic hoses that leaking near the reservoir up front, due to vehicle sitting over 12 years... I truly believe that would probably that care of the problem that i'm having..I have already lubricated the rear bar (in which cause the fluid to flow to the hydraulic cams in which rises the vehicle) it was frozen stiff, after spraying it with WD-40 after a few days it looses up... Fingers cross that after draining old fluid and replace the hoses my vehicle would operate as normal... keep in touch if you have any more suggestion that might ass't me and other....northernflavor@aol.com