My gle740 is not getting fuel to thruttle body but getting it to feed line to bars i cleaned thruttle body but still nothing . How can i fix this

Ronald Dixon

Asked by Jul 15, 2015 at 03:41 PM about the 1988 Volvo 740 GLE

Its a 1988 gle 740 vovlo

Check to see if power going to fuel injectors with a noid light. If no power bad injector relay or PCM.

Ronald Dixon

Ihace power to black box on thruttle body and have fuil to rail and fuil presure reg it turbs over vut wony start i spray it and starts then dies

If you spray into throttle body and it starts you are not getting fuel through fuel injectors they are not getting power that's why I suggested checking power to injectors.

usually the ground on the injectors go out for lunch, check it there is a pulse when connecting noid light to ground(battery negative) and the other point to 1 of the injectors terminals.