you removed my car review because you said it read like a for sale adv

105

Asked by Sep 04, 2013 at 11:46 AM about the 1984 Porsche 944 STD Hatchback

I took the time to review one of the cars I own and you got an em that you had removed it because it read like a for sale adv. It is not for sale. I took the additional time to go to your terms of use policy. Which states reviews are rarely removed and says nothing about a review mimicking a for sale adv. Very poor judgment on who ever was responsible for this act. You can be assured I will never use this site to sell a car or buy one adv on this site. Any action that accrete to revenue on your part will be avoided including purchasing a car adv on this site. Your action is deplorable sorry I took the time to fill out the review info on my car. John Duffy

26,585

John...This is a Q&A Board, that the CarGurus Admins SOMETIMES will frequent...so there's a good chance they will never see this. I sympathize with you and would strongly suggest that you send CarGurus an e-mail via the Orange Feedback button at bottom right of screen. Just copy and paste what you've already typed here. Hopefully, they will see that they made a mistake and fix it...They really are good & fair people.

Best Answer Mark helpful
105

Thanks so much for taking the time to post

26,585

Glad I could help! Let me know what they tell you....