hi there ı have a question for the stealth rt twin turbo which ı am planing to buy.and here is my question the car runs well and sounds well but the owner told me he had over heat problem twice and had no clue where the car leaks the water... to my experience first ı check the oil as if ı sea any water mix with oil but it was clean and ı have my mechanic to put up the lift if we can see the leek but there we saw nothing and decided to cool it done and give a preasure test wich we havent done yet is there any experince owner have any idea what it might be? please write me so ı will be preciate????

Asked by Oct 21, 2014 at 07:06 PM about the 1993 Dodge Stealth 2 Dr R/T Turbo AWD Hatchback

ENGİNE LEEK

109,975

How long since timing belt and water pump replaced. A loose/worn timing belt will slip on the water pump causing it to over heat. Also while doing the pressure test crank car up. If gauge pulses up and down while car is idling you probably have a head gasket issue. With these cars you won't always have oil and water mixing with head gasket issues.

240

i would put c foam in it and check water pump and chang belt