93 dodge stealth spark,compression,gas will not start please help.......

Asked by May 09, 2014 at 12:57 PM about the 1993 Dodge Stealth 2 Dr ES Hatchback

spark,gas,compression still will not crank

105,695

Did it just go dead and not start back up? Or tried to start it and it only turns over with no warnings before this condition started?

Best Answer
75

Could be the starter, the alternator the battery.

Pulled up to gas pump shut off. No warning at all not a bad mechanic just can't get this one

105,695

Ok. You shut it off? If so check your negative battery connections on the frame and motor. These cars do all kinds of weird stuff when these connections become loose or dirty. Possibly ecu issues tho. If it died on its own I would inspect timing belt and do a compression check.