1993 Dodge Ramchager

20

Asked by Apr 03, 2010 at 03:31 PM about the 1993 Dodge Ramcharger 2 Dr 150 LE 4WD SUV

I bought a real sweet 93 Ramcharger at the end of last yr.  Trouble is its missing the stock rubber fender flares for the front wheel wells. It has the rear ones but not the fronts. The real bummer is I live in Calif. and the guy I bought the truck from lives in Washington, my point is for the last 4 or 5 months he says he'll send them to me...........yah right...so I just need to find some, thanks, Allen......

20

Hi there......ME again.......Yah the guy who needed the front stock fender flares for my Ramcharger. Well since I really needed these flares, I figured it out myself.......common You Mopar people, it wasn't rocket science. It turns out if you want the stock look on the flares, you need to find a Dodge LE from 1991 to 1993. Didn't anybody out there know that? Or... did you just not take a moment and help a fellow MOPAR FREAK with this simple answer. Ya know, we Mopar people are kind of a minorty in the car world....... we should help each other when we can, right? Turns out you can still buy these sock fender flares from Dodge for about $200 (EACH!) I saw a Dodge parts truck for sale on Ebay and noticed the flares. It turned out that the guy who bought the truck had a few trucks and sold me the front 2 I needed plus a full set for $100 plus $25 shipping.....cool huh? Lets take the time to stick together and help each other, just like me posting the answer to my own question. Lets spread the Love....Allen from the central coast of Calf.