Standard Front Overhang measurement

Asked by Dec 03, 2009 at 04:55 AM about the 1993 Dodge Daytona 2 Dr IROC R/T Turbo Hatchback

I live in Australia and purchased an American Pro Stock 1993 Dodge Daytona.  The bracket which I want to run the car in Australia needs me to provide the standard overhang measurement, measured from the centre of the front wheel to the furtherest point of the front bumper bar.  I am not sure if the standard model measurement is different to the IROC R/T.  It would be appreciated if someone could help me with this measurememt please.

Thanks Rob

75

IROC R/T was a standard model offered at dealerships here in America. If the ground effects are still original stock, then they are the same as the IROC v6 and the ES. Hope this helps, Jeffrey

Thanks for the information. It currently has a Hairy Glass front clip on the car and therefore I do not have the measurement of the original. I have looked on the net but cannot find this figure in any of the specs. If anyone knows where I can get this measurement from it would be much appreciated. Rob

75

I have a stock 89 ES/Shelby I could measure. How precise do you need?