IS THERE A REPLACEMENT CARBURATOR FOR THE 89 FORD FESTIVA, OTHER THAN THE FOTD FACTORY CARB

10

Asked by Apr 17, 2013 at 04:32 AM about the 1989 Ford Festiva L

Lots of them. For used take a look at http://www.partshotlines.com/parts/ford/festiva/carburetor.html ...new or rebuilt RockAuto JCWhitney and there are more many more

6,395

Billy, check the forum, kartracer / Jay rebuilds these cars and carbs. He is very good!

Best Answer
10

I CALLED WEBER/REDLINE IN TORRANCE,CA. THEY SAID IF I COULD SEND THEM A 89 FESTIVA MANOFOLD,THEY WOULD BE WILLING TO MAKE A CONVERSION KIT TO ADD TO THIER LINE. IT'S GOING OUT TOMORROW. THANKS

185

I bought a service manual for my 92 and they seem to have a carb on some of them and injectors on others (including mine).

6,395

Any updates to this BillRyan? Someone marked my answer helpful and wow.. it's been 2 years since I was here.