check engine what can I do is a ford festiva 88,89 millage

Asked by Aug 23, 2016 at 01:25 AM about the 1988 Ford Festiva L

22,275

Take it in for a service.

257,475

or if you want to try to diagnose yourself, find the obdi port inside the engine bay to diagnose. Here is a link on how to do it.....http://straighttalkautomotive.com/OBD1/ford-OBD-I.html

70,845

OBD I Fords are a bugger to get trouble codes from. As Markw1952 said, best to take it in. HTH. -Jim

6,895

Nah, just watch the flashes on the dash eezy-peezy. Also recommend you join www.fordfestiva.com and you'll find tons of help and friends on there! I think it's the two pin connector up by the coil and you're just grounding one of them. It's been a while.