My 1994 dodge spirit wont start. Im having to charge battery numerous times a day. And battery smokes

Asked by Jan 21, 2013 at 10:10 PM about the 1994 Dodge Spirit 4 Dr STD Sedan

765

You need a new battery

Thank you so much. But is there a possibility it could be a short in the wiring from starter to battery? I dont want to waste money.

765

Then get a used battery to make sure it is that.It's the cheapest way to go before you get into diagnosing for shorts in the electrical system.If it ends up being the battery,I recomend getting a brand new one.

Thank you i have already found a used battery at a salvage yard. I just wanted to make sure it was right decision. Thank you again.