What is wrong with my car

Asked by Mar 29, 2017 at 07:23 PM about the 1994 Dodge Shadow 4 Dr ES Hatchback

Mt car starts up then cuts off and won't start back
up. I took to shop and they said it was the
distributor and it worked for a couple of days then
the same thing happened again.

a coolant temperature sensor~

Okay I'll tell them. It's stuck at my ma's house until they tow it tomorrow. But I got a new battery, tune up, new valves, shocks, and brakes. I'm just tired of all these mechanics because they seem to not know the problem and the said it wasn't the fuel pump either.

valves? someone is displaying a fat wallet...that goodie up there is around 15 bucks and as you can see tightens in with a wrench...this goodie supplies the info to the computer to decide the air/fuel mix...it it is wrong will choke and stall the engine~

Okay I appreciate it. When I go to the shop tomorrow I will definitely show this part to them. Thank you appreciate it