Fuel issue?

25

Asked by Oct 16, 2011 at 01:30 PM about the 1989 Ford Probe GL

My 89 Probe GL won't run.  When it was tried there was a popping noise under the hood, and blue smoke came out on the drivers side.  It is getting fuel through the filter fine but acts like it is running out of fuel when started.  It will run for a couple of seconds and die. The timing belt has 13k on it.  I am the original owner and have maintained it all of its life.  Any ideas?

5

the heating sensor it tells the motor when it is warmed up does it run fine when the engine light is on? my 92 did that

5

ya reading all your responses check the temp sensor its a spark plug looking thing on one of the rad hose intakes they f√úck up all the time but the engine cant tell the computer its warmed up so it floods its self out check it out mine was about $80 brand new