1989 ford bronco xlt running rough and alot of white smoke

Asked by Sep 21, 2014 at 07:53 PM about the 1989 Ford Bronco XLT 4WD

wen i went to go start my truck it started to blow a lot of white smoke and was running real
bad the motor was put-in and had no power. Theres   good compression good fuel
pressure theres no oil leaking around the motor any where. theres no oil in the water and
no water in the oil any ideas

115

What engine is in it ?, you check the dipstick for milky oil on tip or was it the oil fill cap you checked ?, check both closely. Try replacing the PCV Valve, then let us know if it's better or the same.