1989 bronco won't start?

Asked by Jun 17, 2013 at 03:11 PM about the 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 4WD

4 different mechanics have givin up! new plugs,wires,coil,dist.,new correct computer.

25,025

Sounds like it's time to take it to a Technician. That system isn't very difficult. Am I to assume that the engine cranks but won't start and has no spark? 5.0L Automatic?

There is a fuel cutoff button that must be pressed along the driver's side kick panel...fuel pressure will be restored. http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/Discussion-t46401_ds537709

the bumper was bumped....cutting the fuel with an ASD (automatic shut down) relay~

reset.

25,025

You mean the Inertia Switch. You'd have to hit the vehicle pretty hard to activate it - or smack the switch with a hammer.

20

I've got the same issue going on, everything from timing chain up replaced, now you can crank all day, throws the code that the TPS voltage is out of range. not sure what else to try, love my rig but hate watching it sit and not rolling in it.

try pushing it harder into park mine has only one spot it will start in i have a 89 eddi bauer with a 6 inch lift

25,025

The Neutral Safety switch is faulty or the gear selector is out of adjustment or the bushings for the selector rod that runs down the steering column are worn out.