Where is Highbeam switch located?

5

Asked by Mar 29, 2015 at 05:59 PM about the 1989 Ford E-150 XL Club Wagon

Hi there,

I have purchased a 1989 ford e150 clubwagon. On the day I purchased this I managed to get the high beams on - the blue indicator was present on the dash.
I cant find the switch now and was wondering if it is on the same switch as the other lights (looks like a 12v cigarette lighter on the dash left hand side of the steering column). this switch pulls out and rotates to turn lights on.
Is the switch somewhere else on the steering column or dash where I can't find now?
Or is it the same switch and I'm turning the high beams on but the light indicating this in not working anymore.
Any info would be appreciated!

67,495

On the floor to the left you'll see a large button. Push it with your foot. That's the high beam switch. HTH. -Jim