oil in radiator

Asked by May 30, 2011 at 02:33 PM about the 1995 Dodge Neon 4 Dr STD Sedan

I recently bought a 95 neon, the oil was good when I checked it, driving home it over heated,put coolant in it and found the radiator full of oil but the oil dip stick still looks clean. head,head gasket , block? I heard neons are famous for head gasket problems.How do I know what`s bad where do I start?

45

If you have oil in the radiator then you more then likely need a new head gasket.

485

I had the same problem before I wiil recomend you to take the head off and have it tested for cracks.