Can I find a used radiator for my 85 SR5 Toyota Tercel Wagon and/or what is the cost of a new one?

10

Asked by Aug 27, 2013 at 07:54 PM about the 1985 Toyota Tercel 4 Dr SR5 AWD Wagon

My 1985 Toyota Tercel wagon is a gem...but has a crack in the top of the radiator. My
mechanic tried liquid plastic...not OK. I need a new radiator or the top part to the radiator.
Any suggestions??

here are a few choices...I remember these a "counterflow" design what pushed the coolant up instead of trickle down...the thermostat is on the lower hose----weirdos!~

apolgies for the image...this camera does whatever it wants to....grrrr...little frustrating...if you click on the image all this nonsense (the zebra striping) will go away~

100,595

Try your local part store I'm sure they can get you one that is an aftermarket at a reasonable price.

10

I was able to find a radiator on eBay, no problem! And inexpensive! Thanks all for your responses. I may have more questions, so appreciate your help!

feel free to click on judge_roy to ask a PM~