my van was running fine this morning. Went out and it won't start...won't turn over. What could be the problem?

Asked by Sep 06, 2014 at 12:34 PM about the 1995 Dodge Caravan 3 Dr ES Passenger Van

Does it sound normal when it turns over? Can you hear a faint buzzing noise coming from the rear close to the middle seats drivers side? Engine size? 2.4? Or 3.0. (2.4 will have a black valve cover it will be plainly marked. Like 2.4 twin cam 16 valves. 3.0 will be a big silver plate that says Chrysler on it. If you could message me back I can better help. I own a caravan so I should be able to help.

Sorry didn't read well enough check battery voltage (jump) batteries age. Connections