What would be todays private pay price be for a Nissan Pulsar 1988 automatic XE Coupe

Asked by Feb 01, 2015 at 01:29 PM about the 1988 Nissan Pulsar NX XE Hatchback

This car is in Florida, good condition, and only about $68,000 miles. Not sure if sportbak,
or just a hatchbak , but previous owner (passed away) said you could take the back off
and change the style. she would not own a manual. did they make automatic then? I can
only see back to 1990 in Kelleys and Edmonds. Thx

25,815

Sounds to me like this car is the Nissan Pulsar Sportbak, if the owner said you can take the back off and convert it or change the style. I remember seeing this car waaay back in the day in a Nissan showroom and thinking it was a rather odd car ..a 2 door coupe with T-Tops that could also become a wagon, of sorts. I'd be surprised if it fetched more than $1,000 or $1,500 as these are defiiitely not collectors items and when new was just a mediocre car IMHO. Here's a website with pics and some info: http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/200x-classifieds/1988-nissan-pulsar-nx-sportbak-1000/42777/page1/

Its in real good shape. I thought that it would fetch more with so little miles on it. So many of the same car with 150k miles wanted $1500. Thanks. Need to sell it if interested.