Need some repair and maintenance parts

Asked by Jun 05, 2014 at 10:59 AM about the 1984 Nissan 300ZX 2 Dr STD

I need an  1) Alternator belt,  2) power steering belt,  3) AC belt , 4) Idler pulley and
5) ALT adjuster bolt.
Can anyone please help me find these parts. TY Rob
My e-mail

I use, also check advance auto parts or autozone.

@Tom - you got one of those handy web sites where another guy might find a shop manual or even a diagram of the vacuum hoses under the hood of 1996 GMC 4.3 litre Sierra 1500 ? I'm no good at searching the web pages efficiently and you sure are

Something like that isn't always posted online and or easy to find for free, unless you want to pay for it. I looked briefly and couldn't find anything concrete.

I'll pass it on. this is going to take a bit,want to type it without typo. Thanks.