how do I replace driver's side window

5

Asked by May 30, 2015 at 11:47 PM about the 1987 Nissan 200SX SE Hatchback

someone broke the window on driver's side.  I found a window and want to know how to put it in.  It may also need a new motor on that side.

247,015

You'll have to remove the inner door panel to access the window motor, and regulator, and glass. Search online on how to go about this. youtube can be a good resource. Try to find some Nissan 200 forums as well. You can also try to find a Nissan shop manual.

5

I did actually find a very helpful youtube video by Scotty Kilmer that detaled all steps of the process. Now it's time to get to work!!