My 89 crx si the battery won't stay charged it stays charged for 3 days then dies what could it be I also have a sound system hooked up but it doesn't stay on or any of the lights

Asked by Jun 15, 2015 at 07:58 PM about the 1989 Honda Civic CRX 2 Dr Si Hatchback

-fuses
-alternator
Any ideas

24,195

Charge the battery and then pull the fuse for the sound system. If it stays charged, that means you found the problem. If nothing changes I would get the altenator tested and go from there.

Time for a new ride, Clyde!! Great time to consider an upgrade, partna!! Sliiide on down to your local Lexus Dealer and scoop up a hot new ride with fries on the side!! Hollar back at me one time, baby!!!

24,195

The 1989 CRX is one of the best Honda cars ever produced.

Best Answer
24,195

http://honda-tech.com/honda-crx-ef-civic-1988-1991-3/