how to repair leak

Asked by Nov 16, 2012 at 08:26 PM about the 1997 Dodge Intrepid 4 Dr ES Sedan

my dodge is leaking from a pipe running from the radiator to the back of engine.

295

Did you try radiator stop leak? Because my car was leaking antifreeze at the thermostat cover and i put radiator stop leak into the radiator and it completly fixed my leak. good luck!

1,380

Where is it leaking on the pipe, is it a metal pipe, is it a connection leak or a rust hole in the pipe. Stop leak is never a good idea, it can cause other issues, such as clogging heater core

Getting an online repair manuall for your specific model/year car can help you diagnos and fix the problem yourself. I use it frequently to fix my car. http://www.haynes.com/onlinerepairmanuals/mercury