98 dodge neon overheating problem

20

Asked by Aug 15, 2010 at 04:53 PM about the 1998 Dodge Neon 4 Dr R/T Sedan

ya its me again ima upload some pics of my ride later today i might have an old pic on the laptop right now.......i went to a dodge dealership in wenatchee,wa and they said my neon has an air bubble in the raidiator or the head u know the coolant system so they said to jack up the neon and open the radiator cap and the air bubble should come out so if u think this sounds right let me know

11,965

yes i definitely think that sounds right, if you had a blown head or any thing like some people came up with the symptoms would have been very noticeable

Question instead of Answer. My 99 Neon is doing the same thing, but I do believe it could be a head gasket too. but the coolant was doing this before the head gasket episode. My question is, WHICH WAY DO YOU JACK IT UP TO GET THE AIR BUBBLE OUT?